Wilsons Multirich® 48oz – 12mm – Sustainable Carpet Underlay – 100% Recycled – 15.07m² Roll
Multirich® – Made using British wool – Superb heat insulation
Wilsons manufactures this underlay using a blend of British carpet wools which provide the perfect balance of heat insulation and comfort underfoot. Multirich® underlays will also provide soundproofing properties and durability lasting a lifetime!
Richly packed with wool fibres, this underlay is a great natural insulator whilst still delivering softness and durability for the carpet above it. Specified in a variety of bespoke residential applications, they are still commonly used on the market today. These underlays are made using 100% recycled fibres and can be 100% recycled after use, so a brilliantly environmentally friendly underlay too.
The materials consist of up to 75% wool fibres and 25% synthetic fibres, which can include nylon and polypropylene, which help strengthen the structure of the underlay to give it a consistent finish. The underlay is needle-punched requiring no glues, and there are no added chemicals during its process which makes it great for breathability and gives it a low carbon footprint.
Wilsons Underlays voted Flooring Innovation Winners two years running (2022 and 2023) in CFJ & The Stocklist magazines.
Key Product Features:
- Suitable for Carpets
- Suitable for Luxury / Contract Areas Such as Living Rooms / Bedrooms
- Excellent Thermal Insulation and Sound Reduction Properties
- Comfort Rating: Luxury
- Environmentally Friendly
- Density: 48oz /SQM
- Composition: Fibre Mix Blend
- Top Surface: Wool/Synthetic Fibre blend
- Bottom Surface: Wool/Synthetic Fibre blend
- Simple, quick and easy to install; Easy to Lift and Handle
- Installation Method: Lay Either Side Facing Sub-Floor
- Guarantee: Lifetime of Initial Carpet Installation (when used in recommended areas)
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- VOC/Formaldehyde & fire testing sheet