Amtico HT – 5ltr High-Temperature Adhesive Glue Tub
Amtico High Temperature is a co-polymer emulsion adhesive having particularly high resistance to temperature variations. It is solvent-free, protected against biodegradation and suitable for use over normal underfloor heating installations.
Amtico HT adhesive is designed for securing Amtico Design Tiles onto sound, smooth and dry surfaces of concrete, sand/cement screed, smoothing and underlayments, plywood and many other substrates that have been suitably prepared. Asphalt and waterproof membranes and non-absorbent surfaces such as granolithic, terrazzo and quarry tiles must be prepared.
Product Specifications & Key Features:
- Available in: 5 Litre Tub capacity
- Colour: Off-white
- Consistency: Viscous Liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.24
- Coverage: Approximately 4m² per litre using An A2 trowel, depending on the condition and absorbency of the subfloor.
- General Coverage: 20m²
- Open Time: Up to 30mins, depending on temperature, humidity and absorbency of the subfloor.
- Storage: To avoid damage store at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C
- Shelf Life: 24 months in unopened containers, stored under good conditions.
Amtico High-Temperature adhesive is suitable for everywhere in the home and in particular, useful for areas where room temperature is likely to vary, such as conservatories or areas with underfloor heating.