Amtico SF – Solvent-Free Adhesive Glue Tub
An acrylic emulsion adhesive, which is designed to give a high bond strength, strong initial tack and a long open time. It is protected against bio-degradation.
For securing floor coverings from Amtico International onto sound, smooth, dry sub-floor of concrete including ones with a power floated surface finish; terrazzo; granolithic; sand/cement screed, smoothing underlayments, plywood and many other substrates that have been suitably prepared.
Product Specifications & Key Features:
- Available in: 2.5 Litre, 5 Litre & 15 Litre Tub capacity
- Colour: Off-white
- Consistency: Viscous Liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.12 – 1.17 @ 20°C
- Coverage: Approximately 4m² per litre using an A2 trowel, depending on the condition and absorbency of the subfloor.
- General Coverage:
- 2.5 Litre coverage 10m²
- 5 Litre Coverage 20m²
- 15 Litre Coverage 60m²
- Open Time: Up to 60mins, depending on temperature and absorbency of the subfloor.
- Storage: To avoid damage store at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months in unopened containers, stored under good conditions.
Amtico Solvent-free Adhesive is for use anywhere either domestically or commercially including bathrooms with the exception of the notes below.
PLEASE NOTE: NOT suitable for conservatories or areas with underfloor heating or long-term direct sunlight. Please use Amtico High Temperature for these conditions.