FlexyFix All-Purpose General Adhesive (290ml)
FlexyFix is a rapid-curing, high-performance MS polymer adhesive, which can be used to bond a huge range of substances to countless surfaces. Clean and easy to apply, Flexy Fix is an outstanding all-purpose adhesive available at an excellent price.
Flexyfix is suitable for use in almost all cases where a strong and fast bond is required. It can be used on all clean, sound and dust-free surfaces even if they are damp or wet, which makes it ideally suited to both indoor and outdoor bonding and sealing applications. It can be used on both porous and non-porous surfaces. Use on non-porous surfaces may lead to a slightly longer curing period.
Product Specifications & Key Features:
- Size: 290ml cartridge tube
- Completely solvent free
- Fast-curing permanent elastic bond
- Easy and clean to apply
- Grabs quickly and effectively
- Low in VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Direct stick stair nosing application approved
- Can be used with underfloor heating systems
- Coverage: 1 cartridge provides around 15 linear metres of a 5mm bead
This product can be used in the following fixing applications:
- Gripper rods – A carpet can be installed within 30 minutes and there is no foaming or movement. There is no need to cut the gripper rods into smaller sections.
- Threshold trims and nosings – Flexible and rapid fix means the trims won’t be knocked out of place. There is no mess as the product doesn’t foam and due to its clean technology, any glue smears can be easily cleaned off.
- Skirting boards – Fix skirting boards with a minimum of adhesive and know that after 30 minutes they are firmly fixed.
- Wood flooring – Useful for starter row as the flexible high grab and the rapid set will keep the starter boards in place. This is especially suited to header rows for block or marquetry work. Glueing in the last herringbone row prior to cutting allows borders to be laid the same day as the final herringbone rows are installed.
Suitable materials include: Glass, Marble, Granite, Bricks, Stone, Wood, MDF, Chipboard, Metals, Fibreglass, Polystyrene, Plasterboard and Glazed Surfaces.
Note: This product is not suitable for use on Polypropylene, Teflon, Bitumen or Asphalt.