Uzin KE 2000S – Universal Pressure-Sensitive and Wet Adhesive
UZIN KE 2000 S is a strong dispersion adhesive with a short open time and long working time for application with the pressure-sensitive, wet set adhesive and double drop bonding method. For use on floors and walls. For interior use.
Product Specifications & Key Features:
- Odourless during and after application
- Excellent working properties
- Good tack with stringing
- EMICODE EC 1 PLUS /Very low emission
- RAL-UZ 113
- Colour wet/dry: cream-white/transparent
- Consumption: 180 – 380 g/m²**
- Working temperature: min. 15 °C at floor level
- Open time: 10 – 45 minutes*
- Working time: 15 – 120 minutes*
- Set to traffic: after 24 hours*
- Final strength: after 3 days*
- Sealing/filling joints: after 24 hours*
*At 20 °C and 65 % relative humidity, depending on the type of floor covering, the
absorbency of the substrate and the bonding method.
**Max. acceptable consumption for shipbuilding (IMO): 320 g/m²
- Up to 77m² / 14kg
- A1 trowel / 250 – 300 g/m² – Smooth, e.g. CV floor coverings, luxury floor coverings, LifeLine® etc
- A2 Trowel / 300 – 350 g/m² – Slightly reliefed, e.g. PVC floor coverings, luxury floor coverings, rubber flooring, etc
- A5 Trowel / 200 – 250 g/m² – Reliefed, e.g. textile floor coverings, linoleum, soft needle punch floor covering, etc.
- Homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC or cushioned vinyl floor coverings in sheets and tiles
- Rubber flooring in sheets (e.g. noraplan® up to 4 mm)
- Carpet and textile floor coverings with all common backings
- Light needle punch or woven carpet
- Linoleum sheets up to 3.2 mm thickness
- Absorbent and levelled substrates
- Suitable for warm water underfloor heating
- Exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- Heavy wear in residential, commercial, and industrial areas
Extended application field:
- Chlorine-free Enomer floor coverings (e.g. Upofloor LifeLine®)
- PUR floor coverings in sheets up to 2 mm (e.g. WPT PURline®)
- Wall coverings and sports flooring
- Corkment and for all UZIN insulation and installation underlays
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and skin.
- Rinse tools with water and soap immediately after use.
- Wash hands before breaks and at the end of work.
Minimum 12 months