Stikatak Superspray Adhesive (500ml)
Stikatak Superspray Adhesive is a general-purpose aerosol adhesive for perimeter fixing of felt and foam-backed carpets, underlays, and tiles.
Stikatak Superspray Adhesive can also be used with foam, floor lining paper, textiles and fabrics to wood, stone, tiles, concrete, plaster, and brickwork (not to be used for expanded polystyrene and vinyl).
Product Specifications & Key Features:
- Brand: Stikatak
- Appearance: Aerosol Spray
- Colour: Pale Straw
- Container size: 500ml
- Coverage: Approx. 3 – 4m² per 500ml
- Drying time: 10 minutes
- Ingredients: General purpose aerosol adhesive & CFC free
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is not suitable for expanded polystyrene, PVC, or vinyl/ linoleum
- Surfaces to be joined must be free of dust and grease.
- Spray adhesives to fixed surfaces. Press covering into position.
- Leave for 10 minutes before use.
- Absorbent materials – spray both surfaces and allow three minutes before pressing together.
- Misdirected spray can be removed with white spirit.
- Not suitable for use when the temperature exceeds 50°C.
Note: Very absorbent surfaces may require two coats of adhesive. After use, invert the can and press the plunger to expel a small amount of propellant to clear the nozzle of adhesive.
- Extremely Flammable. Keep away from sources of ignition. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material
- No Smoking
- In case of poor ventilation use suitable respiratory equipment
- Pressurised container – Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures greater than 50ºC. Do not pierce or burn even after use
Storage & Shelf Life:
Superspray Adhesive must be stored at a moderate temperature. Keep the container in a well-ventilated area and away from sources of ignition. 12 months if stored between 5-25°C in a cool dry area.