Stikatak Vinyl Spray Adhesive (250ml)
Stikatak Vinyl Spray Adhesive provides temporary or permanent bonding on most surfaces including vinyl (Not to be used for expanded polystyrene). It is designed to fix vinyl and linoleum to wood, stone, tiles, and concrete. Get an easy way to secure your vinyl flooring with this Vinyl Spray Adhesive.
Product Specifications & Key Features:
- Brand: Stikatak
- Appearance: Aerosol Spray
- Colour: Pale Straw
- Container size: 250ml
- Coverage: 1-2m² per 250ml can
- Drying time: 30 minutes
- Plasticiser Resistant
- PLEASE NOTE: Not suitable for expanded polystyrene
- Made in the UK
- Maximum service temperature is 70ºC
- Surfaces to be joined must be free from dust, rust, grease and lose particles
- Adjust spray nozzle to achieve the desired spray width (L=Narrow, M=Medium, H=Wide).
- Shake the can vigorously before use, spray approx. 15 -20cm (6-8 inches) from the surface. Spray evenly onto both surfaces to be bonded.
- Allow surfaces to become touch dry (approx 3-5 min depending on the temperature) before pressing them firmly together
- Leave for 24hrs to obtain maximum strength
- Extremely Flammable. Keep away from sources of ignition. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material
- No Smoking
- In case of poor ventilation use suitable respiratory equipment
- Pressurised container – Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures greater than 50ºC. Do not pierce or burn even after use
Storage & Shelf Life:
Stikatak Superspray Contact adhesive must be stored at a moderate temperature. Keep the container in a well-ventilated area and away from sources of ignition. 12 months if stored between 5-25°C in a cool dry area.