Stikatak Superspray Contact Adhesive (750ml)
Stikatak Superspray Contact adhesive is a general-purpose aerosol contact adhesive with a high-strength two-way bond and fast tack. It is ideal for capping, coving, sitting on and set-in skirting etc. Perfect for boats, caravans, and school projects that need extra strong glue in spray form for easy coverage.
Stikatak Superspray Contact adhesive has been designed for the fixing of wood, carpet upstands, most metals, leather, cork, vinyl upstands, flexible PVC nosings, rubber, textiles, PU foam, rigid (unplasticised) PVC.
Product Specifications & Key Features:
- Brand: Stikatak
- Appearance: Aerosol Spray
- Colour: Pale Straw
- Container size: 750ml
- Coverage: 4.5 – 10.5m² per 750ml single sided application
- Variable nozzles can be adjusted to suit differing applications.
- PLEASE NOTE: Not suitable for expanded polystyrene, vinyl, linoleum and soft plasticised PVC.
- Maximum service temperature is 70ÂºC
- Surfaces to be joined must be free from dust, rust, grease and lose particles
- Adjust the spray nozzle to achieve the desired spray width (L=Narrow, M=Medium, H=Wide).
- Shake the can vigorously before use, spray approx. 15 -20cm (6-8 inches) from the surface. Spray evenly onto both surfaces to be bonded.
- Allow surfaces to become touch dry (approx 3-5 min depending on the temperature) before pressing them firmly together
- Leave for 24hrs to obtain maximum strength
Note: Very absorbent & porous surfaces may require two coats of adhesive. After use, invert the can and press the plunger to expel a small amount of propellant to clear the nozzle of adhesive.
- Extremely Flammable. Keep away from sources of ignition. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material
- No Smoking
- In case of poor ventilation use suitable respiratory equipment
- Pressurised container – Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures greater than 50ÂºC. Do not pierce or burn even after use
Storage & Shelf Life:
Stikatak Superspray Contact adhesive must be stored at a moderate temperature. Keep the container in a well-ventilated area and away from sources of ignition. 12 months if stored between 5-25°C in a cool dry area.